• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High grade that's Marvel-ous

71 posts in this topic

This thread will offer SA and BA Marvels both slabbed and raw. Prices are firm, but I gladly negotiate discounts for the purchase of 3 or more comics. Shipping is $7 for raw and $10 for slabs in the US, other locations a bit extra. I accept payments via check, money order, or PayPal. Disclosure: To my knowledge, none of these comics has been pressed.

Thanks to everyone for checking out these comics!

Strange Tales #138

cgc 9.2 ow/w

Bowling Green pedigree

$125 SOLD!

ST138BG-1.jpg

Avengers #93

cgc 9.2 ow/w

$375

Slight front-to-back cover registration, but straight from top to bottom. An Adams/Thomas tour-de-force and one of the great comics of the Bronze Age.

Av93cgc.jpg

Thor #132

cgc 9.6 ow/w

$200

It's common in high grade, but has great story and art. This copy is indistinguishable from 9.8s, but at a fraction of the cost - an old label worthy of a straight resub.

Thor132sale.jpg

Astonishing Tales #11

cgc 9.6 white

Winnipeg pedigree

$100

BA Winnies are sharp as can be. Essentially perfect picture frame registration and white page quality.

AstTales11sale.jpg

Back after breakfast with bunches of unslabs...

Eating breakfast with bunches of unslabs. Sounds crowded.

lol It's actually true, as my teenager is still fast asleep, but I've got my unslabs all around me.

OK, got more scanning to do, but here's a few eager ones longing for new owners.

Avengers #95

$24 SOLD!

Classic Adams art. Dings that don't break paper or color.

Avengers95sale.jpg

Marvel Tales #1

$45

The grandaddy of reprints, and an underrated early Marvel. Reprints of AF 15, Hulk 1, JIM 83, Sgt Fury 1, TTA 49 and TOS 39, plus photos of nearly the entire original Marvel bullpen (no Ditko).

MT1.jpg