• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman 6-19-27, Avengers #1, FF 3, Daredevil 2 and 3, ASM #129 +MORE ADDED!

36 posts in this topic

These comics are a great read and affordable. Good luck on those sales. (thumbs u

Thanks! I thought so too - a Flash #105 and FF 1 for lower than $350 :o

Btw I sorta kinda got an Action 13 man! :baiting:

Let me guess, coverless copy with front cover. hm

A coverless excerpt copy (aka just the Superman pages) but I had to have it! Still on the hunt for the full Action 13! I will not rest! (thumbs u

Tec 32 is now sold!

Did you win the TEC 35 on CL? hm

No I was out when it went over $10,000 :cry:

Kind of regret not bidding more now....

You'll have any opportunity later for the TEC 35. Somebody in the boards bought a cover to Action 13 and the superman story a few months ago. Do you have the complete Superman story for your Action 13?

Tec 32 is now sold!

You'll have any opportunity later for the TEC 35. Somebody in the boards bought a cover to Action 13 and the superman story a few months ago. Do you have the complete Superman story for your Action 13?

I just could not justify going over for the Tec 35 when a cgc 3.5 sold last year for like $11,200........ but it will probably only go up.

Yes I am pretty sure that is who I bought it from and yes it is superman pages without the cover. Its just the pages, but still cool. (thumbs u

Tec 32 is now sold!

I just could not justify going over for the Tec 35 when a cgc 3.5 sold last year for like $11,200........ but it will probably only go up.

Yes I am pretty sure that is who I bought it from and yes it is superman pages without the cover. Its just the pages, but still cool. (thumbs u [/quo (thumbs u te]

I also have a coverless Action 13 missing the cover, first wrap, 2nd center wrap, and center wrap. I agree, very cool to own.

Tec 32 is now sold!

Yes I am pretty sure that is who I bought it from and yes it is superman pages without the cover. Its just the pages, but still cool. (thumbs u [/quo (thumbs u te]

I also have a coverless Action 13 missing the cover, first wrap, 2nd center wrap, and center wrap. I agree, very cool to own.

Awesome!

It is such a good book - can never have enough! (thumbs u