• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

54 posts in this topic

Just a few comics and mag here, let's call it a pre-Happy St. Patty sale lol

Shipping via USPS using your zip code and the exact weight, I do try to get it down to the penny.

Payment via paypal or money order, however snail mail is slower.

stpatty.jpg

Due to the recent addition of After Hours to the registry, you, yes you could be sitting pretty in second place with the addition of just this one book. :headbang:

Early Jim Warren publishing, (Jay Publishing) shut down after only 4 issues by a power hungry Philly DA...More rare than Playboy, with lower distribution and print runs. This is the second highest grade for this issue, trailing only a lone 9.8 (mine and not for sale) it's the third magazine issue printed by Jim Warren.

After Hours #3, 1957 cgc 9.6 with white pages :o

$600 +shipping

AH3.jpg

A Marvel mag or two... bringit.gif

brucelee.gif

Deadly Hands of Kung Fu #28 cgc 9.4 All Bruce Lee issue Rare in High Grade, only 1 copy grades slightly higher.

This is the best Deadly Hands mag issue to own, with white pages too...

$300 +shipping

kungfu28.jpg

Deadliest Heroes of Kung Fu #1 cgc 9.8 Highest and only 9.8, tough to find book with no advertising (qualifies for media mail I guess)

Bruce Lee & David Carridine painted cover...Both gone to that big dojo in the sky..Enter the Dragon film book and a Bruce Lee pinup...

The only 9.6 sold in 2007 for $382, no gpa for the lone 9.8, because it's never been sold, and probably won't be, but I will toss it up here anyway.

$725 +shipping

deadliest1.jpg

Seems to be a resurgance of this issue with 9.2's selling for $1,673 & $1,700 in Feb. of this year. The 8.5 12 month average $688, and last sale at $600 (the low for 2009) take this babe home for $600 +shipping. (1k less than a 9.2 :o )

Vampirella #1 cgc 8.5 (ow/w pages) Frazetta cover, Neal Adams, list goes on..

vampi1_85.jpg