• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

54 posts in this topic

On to something a little Creepy...

Creepy #4 cgc 9.4 (ow pages) Classic Frank Frazetta cover (the first of the classic covers) a great cover, you just need to sit back and soak it in... ;)

Has a date stamp for people into that..(scan is a bit askew, owell)

No sales in 5 years (probably won't change for a while either)

$350 +shipping

creepy4_94.jpg

Creepy #11 cgc 9.6 (ow/w pages) Frank Frazetta cover

The only 9.6 to ever sell was 5 years ago with the same page quality, for $431.

Since I own 5 of the 10 in 9.6 & 9.8 and all but one of the 3 in 9.8, odds are you won't be finding many of these for sale in high grade.

Truly awesome Frazetta cover with great colors, harder to find in this grade than you might think.

$500 +shipping

creepy11_96b.jpg

Got a little out of order, owell.

Creepy #5 cgc 8.0 Frazetta cover (with Manatoba certificate)

Has a letter from some guy named Bernie Wrightson. I wonder if he ever made it in comics? No sales for this grade.

$85 +shipping

creepy5_80.jpg

Creepy #6 cgc 9.0 Frazetta cover (I sense a theme here) tough black cover, back is dark blue, so this one can be difficult to find in grade. A letter from Frank Brunner, probably means something.

SOLD :news:

creepy6_90.jpg

Listed in Overstreet as Low Print. First Wrightson work, First Ditko and Wood in this title...There's that Wrightson guy again, I hope he got a chance at doing more horror.

Creepy #9 cgc 9.0 (ow/w) Classic Frank Frazetta cover, last one of these I have in this grade.

$125 +shipping

creepy9_90b.jpg

I love this entire thread more than is healthy. <3

Thanks, probably won't sell any, but it's nice to look at these great books.

Plus I can tell my wife I not really a hoarder if I am attempting to sell some. :blahblah:

I'm so jealous of your Frazetta SS collection. Is it true that he might be doing a signing soon?

Unknown at this point, lots of turmol surrounding the Frazetta's since his wife died.

If it does happen, these books will no longer be for sale, and I will be getting as many as I can signed :gossip:

Creepy #16 cgc 8.5 (ow/w pages) Frank Frazetta cover, Neal Adams art, in pencil no less. (cover miscredited to Gray Marrow, guess they were making up for #14)

Great cover, hard to find in high grade, with only 1 9.6 (white), not saying who has it, but here is an emote clue :whee:

$75 +shipping

creepy16_85.jpg