• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Bunch of Pre Hero Marvels FINAL REDUCTION

13 posts in this topic

I have spent my whole weekend scanning comics and realized that I have alot :)

I have a small pile of raw low grade pre hero marvels for sale.

I will be giving as detailed description with the scans, and can answer any further questions.

Shipping is at the expense of the buyer, I will combine for shipping, bulk discounts available. Make me an offer!

Journey into Mystery 40

One of the nicest books in the bunch, some pencil marks by the legs of the character on the covera bit of marvel chipping on the front and a bit on the back $45

th_JIM40.jpg

th_JIM40backscan.jpg

Journey into Mystery 63

Presents well, a bit of a roll to the spine, but not really bad.A bit of marvel chipping on the back cover (see scan) $28

th_JIM63.jpg

th_JIm63backscan.jpg

Journey into Mystery 64

Presents well, the most noticable flaw is the creases on the top right of the cover.

On the top right of the first page it looks like the cover got stuck to the first page. Not a hug deal, but noting it here. There is a of small piece (less than half inch by about 2 inches) that is not attached to one of the interior pages, but is included, also a small hole in one page towards the back, as well as the small piece missing from the back cover (see scan). This is really a nice book, I am just endeavoring to be thorough. $20

th_JIM64.jpg

th_JIMbackcover64.jpg

Journey into Mystery 65

This book presents very well with a bit of browning around the cover. However the cover is completely split with a small piece of tape holding the cover above the top staple. Still a hard to find book $20

th_JIM65coverdetached.jpg

th_JIMbackcover65.jpg

Journey into Mystery 67

Presents well, some scuffing on the front cover by the 10 cents mark, a bit of a miswrap (see back cover scan) $32

th_JIM67.jpg

th_JIMbackcover67.jpg

I figured out how these thumbnails work, so I have the pictures up, but will get the rest of the details up later today

Strange Tales 72

Writing on the cover and some water marks on the top, a well read copy, but complete with jsut a very small piece missing from the front cover (see scans) $20

[th_StrangeTales72-1.jpg

th_StrangeTales72backcover.jpg

Strange Tales 77

Another well read copy, some pencil on the front cover as well as other noticable flaws (see scans) $20

th_StrangeTales77-1.jpg

th_StrangeTales77backcover.jpg

Strange Tales 87

The roughest of the bunch, well read with lots of creases, and tape on the spine as well as back and front covers. $18

th_StrangeTales87.jpg

th_StrangeTales87backcover.jpg

Journey into Mystery 68

Another great book a small piece missing from the top right (see scan), a small water mark on the top right of the back cover $28

th_JIM68.jpg

th_JIMbackcover68.jpg

This story is reprinted in Creatures On The Loose #15; I read it last night. What a horrible (in a good way) story. lol