• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Highest graded cgc Action # 1 comming to Comicconnect.

206 posts in this topic

Been a wild year for auction houses trying to outdo one another......

277646087_712bc0b013.jpg

:popcorn:

Be fun to see where it all ends.

I wonder if the buyer of the CGC 8.0 copy is kicking himself for not waiting for a CGC 8.5 copy :tonofbricks:

Hard to say...staples that looked like they were rusty but weren't, or staples that are listed as rusty but that you can't see from the scan.

Potat-O....Pot-A-to.

I wonder if the buyer of the CGC 8.0 copy is kicking himself for not waiting for a CGC 8.5 copy :tonofbricks:

Hard to say...staples that looked like they were rusty but weren't, or staples that are listed as rusty but that you can't see from the scan.

Potat-O....Pot-A-to.

Wouldn't that be Po-tAY-to, Po-tAH-to...?

;)

That book's in an old label...it could totally be pressed...

:whistle:

Potat-O....Pot-A-to.

Wouldn't that be Po-tAY-to, Po-tAH-to...?

;)

That book's in an old label...it could totally be pressed...

:whistle:

Alas I am not Hooked on Phonics.... :sorry:

Well I must say comic connect loves the action 1's. They have probably sold more than all of the other auction houses combined. I think the question is will it eclipse the record sale last month of the 8.0.

Is there anyone else out there who is willing to pay over seven figures for it?

It will and has already beatin the Tec 27 former record.