• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Solar's Random Moderns Sale Thread

124 posts in this topic

I don't really even remember what I have in my collection anymore, so I'm just going to pull stuff out of my longbox, scan it, put it up here and hope someone actually wants it. Don't expect the latest hot books as the only books I still read are The Walking Dead and Ex Machina.

Shipping will be actual priority mail cost unless stated otherwise (runs may be a "shipped" price). The little :takeit: guy trumps PMs, but offers are cool.

Anyway, I'll start it off with Preacher #1 CGC 9.4 SS Signed by Ennis and Dillon - $85: SOLD

Preacher1SS94.jpg

Preacher Full Run 1-66 9.4 average (#1 is a 9.2) - Great lot for reading and collecting (but probably not for slabbing). I'm only scanning #1 unless you have a desperate need to see a particular issue. $130 shipped. SOLD

Preacher1.jpg

Exterminators #1 CGC 9.8. This series also got no love, but mostly because it sucked. Why do I have a slabbed 9.8? Who the F knows?

$9.99. That's a penny less than the only GPA sale. Take a gamble, maybe they'll make it into a movie someday. Or something. Worst case scenario you have a large coaster/small dinner tray with a picture of a giant cockroach on it.

SOLD

Exterminators.jpg

This is a really cool sales thread so far man :)

Thanks - I'm planning on keeping it going intermittantly for a couple days at least, so hopefully you'll see something you like!

Charles Burns Black Hole - First Edition Hardcover Graphic Novel $10

This is some really trippy stuff. This is the comic equivalent of art house cinema and is well worth a read.

BlackHole.jpg

Back in a bit...

Exterminators #1 CGC 9.8. This series also got no love, but mostly because it sucked. Why do I have a slabbed 9.8? Who the F knows?

$9.99. That's a penny less than the only GPA sale. Take a gamble, maybe they'll make it into a movie someday. Or something. Worst case scenario you have a large coaster/small dinner tray with a picture of a giant cockroach on it.

:takeit:

Yeah, his sig is hideous. The first time I met him I gave him an original Preacher splash page to sign and had to stop him from scrawling in the actual art. Nice guy, but his sig is a mess.

More stuff coming in a sec.

Eric Powell's Goon: Satan's Sodomy Baby lot of 3 copies all 9.6-9.8 - $15

I have 10 of this book and will make sure you get really nice ones.

SOLD OUT

GoonSSB.jpg

Sounds good

Any Iron Man's coming?

Hmm... Don't think I have a lot of Iron Man books. For some reason I really never got into him. Never know what'll turn up though lol

X-O Manowar 68 - the scarce final issue of the original Valiant Universe. 9.2 due to 3 non-color breaking spine stresses. $10

X068.jpg