• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Van's Kick *spoon* signing in Austin

11 posts in this topic

So lack of cooperation from Austin Books kept me from getting anything in my personal collection signed by Millar and JRJR, however there was still a signing sponsored at the Domain by Van's with the cast of the movie. My good friend was nice enough to take his lunch hour to get a couple books signed and I came away with this.

Issue #8 signed by : Aaron Johnson (Kick-), Chloe Moretz (Hit Girl), and Christopher "McLovin" Mintz (Red Mist)

It will remain raw but still pretty sweet!

DSC01584.jpg

that is cool how many items did your friend get signed?

He got two copies signed, however I don't believe there was a limit per say. I did manage to stand in line for a bit and I did see someone ahead of me with the entire run of #1-8 in his hands.

The line wasn't incredibly long it just started later than the 5pm start time as 2 of the 3 stars were late. Once the line got going it moved fairly quickly.

I didn't even bother trying to go to Austin Books since I had no desire to get a store bought HC or movie poster signed.