• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead SS and a Goon for good measure - CLOSED

60 posts in this topic

Ok everyone. I need to raise some big bucks for a sweet book I'm looking to buy, so hoping for fast sales :wishluck:

I will be offering up some slabs here. Shipping is not included, add $10 per book for priority mail, $2 each additional slab. Accepting paypal only on these bad boys. PMs are welcome, but :takeit: in this thread rules.

First up:

Goon Avatar #1 cgc 9.4 - asking $100 ($110 shipped)

I JUST bought this one, I'm asking exactly what I paid and am unlikely to budge :sumo:

036.jpg

039-1-1.jpg

Hope your toe is okay. Rub some dirt on it! Oh wait, that's if I stub my toe! Put ice on it! And take some Advil or something to keep the swelling down.

:takeit:

It's yours, thanks for the pick up!

Enjoy the pain pills :banana: ...hope you feel better

Can you throw in one pill for every comic bought? Kinda like combined shipping but better!! :jokealert:

Also, I am very impressed with your commitment to selling us comics :applause:

Enjoy the pain pills :banana: ...hope you feel better

Can you throw in one pill for every comic bought? Kinda like combined shipping but better!! :jokealert:

Also, I am very impressed with your commitment to selling us comics :applause:

lol Clearly I now need the cash more than ever, got to pay for that hospital co-pay :(

so you're broke in two ways now :shy: by not being able to afford the new book yet, and your toe! lol but seriously, hope it's not too bad and heals fast!

lol

Oh god, that was funny. Thanks for all the great comments!

Here is what happened:

I got up to check on my kiddos before I posted any more books. I tripped over a stupid Handy Manny toolbox (damn kid toys!) and my toe got caught up in it.

I could tell it was broken right away as it was crooked to one side, was swollen right away, and I couldn't move it. I'm back home now, they x-rayed it and it's broken. I know they can't do mess for a broken toe, but I wanted some pain pills b/c it hurts!!! I also got a tetanus shot since I broke the skin and had some bleeding, I have no idea how that even happened.

So, here's the deal - I am going to list my books anyway, but I want to make it clear that it could easily be a good week before everything ships. I will try my best to ship sooner, but please don't buy if this will upset you. I am not getting around too well and I'm low on shipping supplies :(

WOW these are some nice books! what book are you planning on buying?

I'm keeping that on the DL until I get it, don't want to jinx anything. But if you buy something from me, just know that it's going to a great cause lol

ok guys, I'm going to rest for a bit. Stupid toe hurts. Check back tonight or tomorrow, I may have one more book up and if so, it will be a nice one.

Oh, almost forgot, got one more for now too:

WD #3 cgc 9.4 SS by Tony Moore - another silver sig

$85 ($95 shipped) SOLD

031-1.jpg

034-3.jpg

ok guys, I'm going to rest for a bit. Stupid toe hurts. Check back tonight or tomorrow, I may have one more book up and if so, it will be a nice one.

$85 ($95 shipped)

031-1.jpg

034-3.jpg

As per PM

$85 ($95 shipped)

031-1.jpg

034-3.jpg

As per PM

^^

WOW these are some nice books! what book are you planning on buying?

I'm keeping that on the DL until I get it, don't want to jinx anything. But if you buy something from me, just know that it's going to a great cause lol

Can I tell? I'm so bad with secrets. Huh? Can I? :ohnoez:

lol Jeff this is for a different thing, this was a more recent deal. Unless you really are God (as indicated by all the copies of WD #1 that pass through your hands) and you somehow know about this new deal too... hm

Don't worry though, I will have some more $$$ for you as well ;)