• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade raw Silver Age for sale. Old stuff reduced, new stuff up.

49 posts in this topic

Amazing Spider-man #164 CGC 9.6 oww-one teeny spine stress and a microscopic chip at bottom of spine keeping it from high grade. Honestly, I've had worse books grade 9.8.

Formerly $75 w/shipping, now $50 hand delivered to WW Toronto in 1.5 weeks (or almost any major con later this year).

ASM164CGC9_6.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #24 9.0/8.5 (dropped the grade on this after looking at the book again). Date stamp on back cover. Book was pressed. Asking $375 $200

ASM24-1.jpg

Tales To Astonish #51 9.0 It's basically a 9.4/9.6 with a tiny tape pull at the top...almost looks like a printing or distributor ink defect. Killer copy!

Asking $225 $200

TalesToAstonish51.jpg

Green Lantern #7 6.0 (or so). Superhot book with the first appearance of Sinestro. Book has some light spine stress, a neatly written name, a tear at the lower edge and some light back cover soiling. Nothing drastic. Asking $150

GL76_0.jpg

Fantastic Four #49 8.0/8.5 nice looking copy. Just shy of a 9.0 (and it would have been one if it didn't get dinged from a poor packaging job) :censored:

Asking $225

FF49.jpg

Tales To Astonish #93 9.2 WHITE pages...about as fresh as they can be. Just a killer copy that is about a few color flecks shy of a 9.4. I sold a 9.4 last year for almost $2000. Asking $450 for this stunning copy. Just a smoker!

TTA939_2.jpg

I believe that's it for now....package offers entertained, grades are there to satisfy (I'm pretty tight when it comes to CGC grading) and I can answer any questions you might have.

Thanks for looking!

Green Lantern #7 6.0 (or so). Superhot book with the first appearance of Sinestro. Book has some light spine stress, a neatly written name, a tear at the lower edge and some light back cover soiling. Nothing drastic. Asking $150

GL76_0.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks Blue! I'll throw in a VF-ish Action #322 just for you!

I believe that's it for now....package offers entertained, grades are there to satisfy (I'm pretty tight when it comes to CGC grading) and I can answer any questions you might have.

Thanks for looking!

So can you explain the new US Healthcare system that is being proposed ?

Thanks Blue! I'll throw in a VF-ish Action #322 just for you!

:applause:

Thanks for looking!

So can you explain the new US Healthcare system that is being proposed ?

Nope. Too busy filling out immigration papers for US Immigrants.

:insane:

Tales To Astonish #93 9.2 WHITE pages...about as fresh as they can be. Just a killer copy that is about a few color flecks shy of a 9.4. I sold a 9.4 last year for almost $2000. Asking $450 for this stunning copy. Just a smoker!

TTA939_2.jpg

this is nice. very nice.