• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade raw Silver Age for sale. Old stuff reduced, new stuff up.

49 posts in this topic

Green Lantern #7 6.0 (or so). Superhot book with the first appearance of Sinestro. Book has some light spine stress, a neatly written name, a tear at the lower edge and some light back cover soiling. Nothing drastic. Asking $150

GL76_0.jpg

:takeit:

:sorry: I was wanting one but too late. (thumbs u good buy from a good guy.

There are some books that you just want to keep and this was one of those books. Unfortunately I can't keep them all.

BTW, I edited my post. The book was not CGC graded.

A few price drops.

This is what is left that is available. Scans are in the thread (1st two pages).

ASM #164 CGC 9.6 oww. Formerly $75 w/shipping, now $50 hand delivered to WW Toronto in 1.5 weeks (or almost any major con later this year).

Fantastic Four #49 8.0/8.5 nice looking copy. Just shy of a 9.0 (and it would have been one if it didn't get dinged from a poor packaging job)

Asking $225 $200 shipped

Amazing Spider-man #28 8.0 gorgeous white pages. $450 $400 shipped

Avengers #58 9.4 Very light dust shadow back cover. Asking $200 $175 shipped

Tales To Astonish #51 9.0 It's basically a 9.4/9.6 with a tiny tape pull at the top...almost looks like a printing or distributor ink defect. Killer copy! Asking $200 $175 shipped

A few price drops.

Fantastic Four #49 8.0/8.5 nice looking copy. Just shy of a 9.0 (and it would have been one if it didn't get dinged from a poor packaging job)

Asking $225 $200 shipped

I confess to being with being too much in love with this book, and owning too many copies of it already. Nevertheless . . .

A few price drops.

Asking $225 $200 shipped

I confess to being with being too much in love with this book, and owning too many copies of it already. Nevertheless . . .

Well thank you.

Would you like it hand delivered to Wizard World Toronto this weekend?

PM sent.

R.

A few price drops.

This is what is left that is available. Scans are in the thread (1st two pages).

ASM #164 CGC 9.6 oww. Formerly $75 w/shipping, now $50 hand delivered to WW Toronto in 1.5 weeks (or almost any major con later this year).

Amazing Spider-man #28 8.0 gorgeous white pages. $450 $400 shipped

Avengers #58 9.4 Very light dust shadow back cover. Asking $200 $175 shipped

Tales To Astonish #51 9.0 It's basically a 9.4/9.6 with a tiny tape pull at the top...almost looks like a printing or distributor ink defect. Killer copy! Asking $200 $175 shipped

Last price drop before these books are removed.

ASM #164 CGC 9.6 oww. Formerly $75 w/shipping, now $50 hand delivered to WW Toronto this week (or almost any major con later this year).

Amazing Spider-man #28 8.0 gorgeous white pages. $450 $360 shipped

Avengers #58 9.4 Very light dust shadow back cover. Asking $200 $160 shipped

Tales To Astonish #51 9.0 It's basically a 9.4/9.6 with a tiny tape pull at the top...almost looks like a printing or distributor ink defect. Killer copy! Asking $200 $160 shipped