• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: HG Tales to Astonish (raw)

42 posts in this topic

Awesome pickup joey. Very nice book..... You have the whole run now?

I have the whole run. I upgraded from the 6.5 copy I have to this 8.0. Next upgrade is #3. After that I have to consider if I want to upgrade my #1. The jump to a 7.0 or 7.5 from 6.5 is huge.

Nice...you have good taste! (thumbs u

Awesome pickup joey. Very nice book..... You have the whole run now?

I have the whole run. I upgraded from the 6.5 copy I have to this 8.0. Next upgrade is #3. After that I have to consider if I want to upgrade my #1. The jump to a 7.0 or 7.5 from 6.5 is huge.

undercopies hm

hmhm

Joey! I shake my fist at you, you bastid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet book!

I found out from Danny that the Hulk Annual 15 you got from me 2 years ago was signed and bumped up to a 9.8. Congrats dud. I have been looking for a 9.8 copy of that annual forever.

Joey! I shake my fist at you, you bastid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet book!

I found out from Danny that the Hulk Annual 15 you got from me 2 years ago was signed and bumped up to a 9.8. Congrats dud. I have been looking for a 9.8 copy of that annual forever.

Tell me about it. i must have looked at 1000 copies before 'settling' for your '9.6' I blame it all on Dan, hes got the magic touch :) .

DSC_0172.jpg

:acclaim:

This is a bit anti-climactic after the 1st book...but this one's nice too.

Incredible Hulk 135 CGC 9.6 OW, Top Census $SOLD

hulk135_9_6.jpg

The asking price was reasonable, but now that the book is sold it's no longer relevant to the thread...now for more books! (thumbs u

Your asking prices are ALWAYS reasonable....one of my favorite forum sellers. I check all your FS threads, even when I'm not in buying mode. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

The asking price was reasonable, but now that the book is sold it's no longer relevant to the thread...now for more books! (thumbs u

Your asking prices are ALWAYS reasonable....one of my favorite forum sellers. I check all your FS threads, even when I'm not in buying mode. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I can definitely agree with that!

Now for a few raw TTA's, FREE SHIPPING in the US on orders over $100 (comparable discount given to international).

Tales to Astonish 71 8.5 VF+ Flat and glossy with nice white pages. $40.00

tta71.jpg

Tales to Astonish 100 9.0 - 9.2 Great looking copy, has a bit of color flaking/corner rounding at the bottom of the spine. Nice pages! $60.00

tta100.jpg