• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Batman 238 CGC 8.5, Spidey 96 9.0, Spidey 121 9.2 White

27 posts in this topic

House of Mystery 179 CGC 8.5 OW/W Neal Adams cover/art, 1st Bernie Wrightson pro work $SOLD

Tough book in HG with the last sale in GPA of a copy 8.5 or higher occurring in 2007. This copy is unusually well-centered with nice page quality and would grade much higher except for the light corner creasing in the top right corner. Please note that the apparent "wear" in the top left corner is primarily in the artwork and not a physical defect, for whatever reason, most copies of this book were printed with ink loss in that area. I acquired this from Nik back in the day, but was recently able to upgrade so I'm now offering if for sale here.

I accept PP, checks, MO, ship using USPS priority mail, and satisfaction guaranteed! (thumbs u

hom179.jpg

House of Mystery 190 in VF/NM? :wishluck:

:takeit:

Oh, you mean for sale? Sorry...don't have a HG copy myself. :frustrated:

Win the 2nd 9.6 offered at ComicLink. :ohnoez:

House of Mystery 190 in VF/NM? :wishluck:

:takeit:

Oh, you mean for sale? Sorry...don't have a HG copy myself. :frustrated:

Win the 2nd 9.6 offered at ComicLink. :ohnoez:

That's the plan...at least until the bidding exceeds my pain threshold. :pullhair:

Just a couple more books to wrap up this thread for now:

Superboy 185 VF aka DC 100 Page Super Spectacular #12 $20.00

sboy185.jpg

this Neal Adams guy has got some potential..... hm

Yeah, you really oughta consider checking out some of his stuff! (thumbs u