• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHEENA Queen of the Jungle #5 Summer 1949 Fiction House CGC Graded $225

13 posts in this topic

Just one book tonight. Shipping is included. Pay pal, Check, MO all fine.

I am having a hard time pricing this book for a few reasons. One is my lack of GA experience, two is that there is no comparable GPA data for the last 7 years, and three is that there are none for sale on ebay. And yes I know what Guide Value is, But whenever I make offers of GV on GA books I get laughed at. :pullhair:

Plus this books just looks soooo good. I did find a Sheena #3 CGC 5.0 on ebay for $300, but that was it.

I thought with CGC's softness on GA grading this book might get in the 9's, but a small 1/8 in. chip off the FC and a light small stain on th BC, seemed to have kept it lower. It definitely presents like a high grade book. Very shiny with bright colors

There are only 11 copies on the CGC census.

SHEENA Queen of the Jungle #5 Summer 1949 CGC 6.5

Lets say $350 $225 Shipped USA or Best Offer to start and see what happens. Please PM me with any questions or Offers. You won't hurt my feelings.

Thanks for looking