• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vampirella for sale

3 posts in this topic

A few nice Warren Vampirella magazines this evening. :takeit: owns the book, but I will happily receive offers through PM. All prices include first-class or priority postage, as appropriate.

Vampirella #3 (January 1970), a beautiful copy graded 8.0 universal by CGC with off-white to white pages. My scanner seems incapable of making as nice an image of slabbed books as it does of raw ones, for which I apologize. CGC label number is 0080973014. The outer case is in perfect condition. $260

vampi003.jpg

vampi003a.jpg

Vampirella #6 (July 1970), a very sharp F-VF copy with a tiny chip on the top of the spine and a very small tear on the bottom of the spine. A few small stress marks on the spine and a trace of surface wear on the cover, which has terrific color and gloss. Very supple cream to off-white pages. $55

vampi6.jpg

vampi6a.jpg

Vampirella #7 (September 1970), a stunning VF copy with an extremely light crunch on the bottom of the spine (barely visible) and very light edge wear. There is a faint "1.00" impression on the top of the back cover--looks like a price sticker used to be on the bag holding the magazine. The wonderful Frazetta cover has rich color and outstanding gloss, and this one has lovely off-white pages. $75

vampi7a.jpg

vampi7ab.jpg

Remember, all prices include postage! Thanks!

Hi Divad--Maybe that's the problem with my scanner--generates 3-D images that require special glasses! :lol: I don't know if it's the scanner or me, but I do need better images. Thanks for posting!

Phil