• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,269 posts in this topic

On 6/20/2022 at 12:39 PM, themagicrobot said:

@OtherEric If you collect Vampirella have you got the UK ones? there were only 4 published in 1975 (via IPC). The novelty is that they had full colour interiors.

vampirella.thumb.jpg.54125bb90fd055633d697a0b8603e037.jpg

They’re not on my radar particularly strongly, although I certainly wouldn’t say no if I stumble across them at the right price.

I guess this post might better fit in a thread of "this could be in your this week in your magazine collection", but there's a REALLY nice high grade copy of Creepy 32 CGC.  I've done business with the seller--his feedback speaks for itself, but I can vouch that he's honest, and I know he'd prefer an offline sale to save everyone money as Ebay has gone off the deep end.  But If interested you ought to reach out to him or send an offer https://www.ebay.com/itm/195154418417?hash=item2d701c1af1:g:f0oAAOSwQFBisR8m&autorefresh=true

image.png.eac258daf5b0d036efc7f191c1239e75.png

Edited by This is Who We Are

On 6/20/2022 at 9:29 PM, This is Who We Are said:

I guess this post might better fit in a thread of "this could be in your this week in your magazine collection", but there's a REALLY nice high grade copy of Creepy 32 CGC white pages.  I've done business with the seller--his feedback speaks for itself, but I can vouch that he's honest, and .  I know he'd prefer an offline sale to save everyone money as Ebay has gone off the deep end.  If interested you ought to reach out to him or I'd even be happy to get you in contact with him.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/195154418417?hash=item2d701c1af1:g:f0oAAOSwQFBisR8m&autorefresh=true

Wow.  That's a healthy price.  I hope he gets it.  Tough book!  (thumbsu

If I know the seller, like I think I do, he's probably not expecting that.  But then again, Ebay is the Wild West and for some of these crazy hard to find books, slabbed in high grade .... Well, Let's just say I've seen some things in my day while on ThEBAY:preach:

But if anyone's seriously interested, they should totally reach out to him.  Never hurts to ask for what you want :headbang: And that is a nice book to say the least.

On 6/20/2022 at 7:32 PM, Randall Dowling said:

Wow.  That's a healthy price.  I hope he gets it.  Tough book!  (thumbsu

I cant imagine the seller getting that price.  More power to him.

On 6/20/2022 at 11:37 PM, OtherEric said:

At that price I'll stick with the copy I got from @TerrysComics at a show in 2019 (I think, could have been 2018) for $10.

Creepy_032.jpg

Not quite that cheap, but mine was $37 shipped from Bonanza.com.  I hope maybe one day my heirs will be able to sell it for 1/10th of that $1,800 copy.

2014822160_CREEPY32F.thumb.jpg.7c05ffd3a909fe1a3cf74c403773ce83.jpg

On 6/20/2022 at 10:29 PM, This is Who We Are said:

I guess this post might better fit in a thread of "this could be in your this week in your magazine collection", but there's a REALLY nice high grade copy of Creepy 32 CGC.  I've done business with the seller--his feedback speaks for itself, but I can vouch that he's honest, and I know he'd prefer an offline sale to save everyone money as Ebay has gone off the deep end.  But If interested you ought to reach out to him or send an offer https://www.ebay.com/itm/195154418417?hash=item2d701c1af1:g:f0oAAOSwQFBisR8m&autorefresh=true

:golfclap:

On 6/21/2022 at 3:59 AM, ThothAmon said:

EC5C78F0-999B-48E0-BA5A-ACE3D71B26D3.jpeg

Reading the Seller's Description: first thing it says... "{ The Price Posted Is "Not" The Price } - Pictures are not the best, they have glare reflection on the plastic case."  Unlike some sellers, I guess when he added Best Offer, he meant it...

But that said, If anyone has a 9.2 copy to sell at 381 or somewhere in that ballpark, please give me the first shot!  (thumbsu  I was just shocked to see a slabbed high grade copy come up, as they seldom seem to ever come to market:cheers:

On 6/21/2022 at 9:58 AM, This is Who We Are said:

Reading the Seller's Description: first thing it says... "{ The Price Posted Is "Not" The Price } - Pictures are not the best, they have glare reflection on the plastic case."  Unlike some sellers, I guess when he added Best Offer, he meant it...

But that said, If anyone has a 9.2 copy to sell at 381 or somewhere in that ballpark, please give me the first shot!  (thumbsu  I was just shocked to see a slabbed high grade copy come up, as they seldom seem to ever come to market:cheers:

If you've ever dealt with Dave, you know that he always says what he means and means what he says...  :bigsmile:

On 6/21/2022 at 8:58 AM, This is Who We Are said:

Reading the Seller's Description: first thing it says... "{ The Price Posted Is "Not" The Price }

Ok, so he's trying to solicit best offers, but the listing also says "Insulting offers will not be acknowledged."

When he has the book listed at $1800, I would be afraid that he might find a "fair" offer of $400 or so "insulting"--so I probably wouldn't even try.

On 6/21/2022 at 12:35 PM, Axe Elf said:

Ok, so he's trying to solicit best offers, but the listing also says "Insulting offers will not be acknowledged."

When he has the book listed at $1800, I would be afraid that he might find a "fair" offer of $400 or so "insulting"--so I probably wouldn't even try.

Are you familiar with this guy?  :bigsmile:

Soup.thumb.png.69e6be3e390016b9a33cfcbc80757f26.png

On 6/21/2022 at 12:04 PM, The Lions Den said:

Are you familiar with this guy?  :bigsmile:

Soup.thumb.png.69e6be3e390016b9a33cfcbc80757f26.png

Yes, but I didn't really get your point.