• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths

29 posts in this topic

just finished watching this. I thought it was pretty good. I haven't seen the in book set up that this is from, but thought it was well done. I didn't like the voices much, just didn't seem to fit the character for most of them, but not so much that it ruined the movie.

I liked the movie but agree that the voices were terrible. I could not distinguish when Batman was talking at all. It was a great characterization of him but such a wimpy voice that was laughable.

just finished watching this. I thought it was pretty good. I haven't seen the in book set up that this is from, but thought it was well done. I didn't like the voices much, just didn't seem to fit the character for most of them, but not so much that it ruined the movie.

This is a different spin from various JLA vs the Crime Syndicate stores. It reminded me alot of Grant Morrison's JLA Earth 2 graphic novel.

This was actually an fun little movie, and I liked how they actually inserted some anticipation and suspense in a few of the sequences.

The kids were wondering who was going to pop out of woodwork next, and when Luthor told them to run because "3 made men as powerful as Supergirl" were on the way, the kids were jumping on the couch, yelling "get out of there!". :insane:

I bought it and liked it. I thought it was well done and the Spectre short reminded me of Aparo's Adventure run in the 1970's. The last cartoon DVD I had bought was the Iron Man one a few years ago and I found it lacking. I'll have to try some more of the DC.