• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Turner sketch: Real or fake?

12 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, I'd like some help. Years ago, I bought this sketch on Ebay that purports to be a Michael Turner Fathom sketch. Given this recent Frank Miller fake sketch I've started to have some doubt about my sketch.

Please take a look. . . and please tell me that I'm crazy.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=91134

I hope that Thefishguy is kidding. I'll bet my entire Turner original art collection that it is a Mike Turner original and I'll get Frank Mastromauro and Peter S from Aspen to look at this and agree with me. That's how confident I am. No worries on your sketch.

I hope that Thefishguy is kidding. I'll bet my entire Turner original art collection that it is a Mike Turner original and I'll get Frank Mastromauro and Peter S from Aspen to look at this and agree with me. That's how confident I am. No worries on your sketch.

what he said :golfclap:

what he said :golfclap:

Im sure thefishguy was just joking knowing its real.

Thanks to everyone for your comments. I feel better about the sketch.

And TheFishGuy, thank you for your generous offer. I think that I'll hold on to the art for now.

You can always contact Frank Mastromauro through CAF and have him verify the piece if you are unsure about it.