• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1 Blank Covers FOR SALE...

11 posts in this topic

Ok now that I have your attention. Desert Wind Comics, who is a Diamond retailer, will be accepting orders for Avengers #1 Blank Cover.

Blank Cover Variant - $3.99 per copy

Minimum Order on the blank covers is 10. There is no maximum. I can NOT guarantee high grades. Unfortunately I am at the mercy of the Diamond employees.

Books will be shipped raw. If you want each copy to be bagged and boarded please ADD $0.11 for each book for my time and the materials.

Orders will be filled based on first in/first out. I will do my best to give each person the best copies I can find in the shipment. Shipping will be real cost plus a $5.00 packing fee. The shipping fee will be charged once the shipment is ready to go out. Books will be shipped by Wednesday, May 26th based on the estimated delivery date from Diamond.

Complete payment must be made at the time the order is placed. We accept Credit Card/Paypal. Orders MUST be placed via e-mail to Desertwindcomics@hotmail.com. PLEASE put "AVENGERS BLANK ORDER" in the subject line of the e-mail.

DEADLINE TO ORDER IS WEDNESDAY, APRIL 28th. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

PLEASE NOTE CHANGE IN DATE INFO

Avengers_01_IAmAnAvengersBlank.jpg