• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm Back!!! Have lots of sweet books to sell....please check them out.

207 posts in this topic

Detective 478 in raw 9.4. Very nice copy. Rogers cover and art once again.

Have owned this one as long as the other.

Detective478.jpg

:takeit:

With Scott's blessing, we have switched the :takeit: from me to The Resurrection.

Congrats, Pat :applause:

Thanks Marc! I cant wait to be done with this whole Era 400-500.. :P

X-Men Annual 14 in raw 9.8....or higher. Perfect copy...at least I think so. First appearance of Gambit, although a brief one. Puchased at the time of issue.

Stunning raw copy that needs to be slabbed.

XmenAnnual14new.jpg

No longer for sale. I am going to slab this thing, get a 9.9 and celebrate. (thumbs u

X-Men Annual 14 in raw 9.8....or higher. Perfect copy...at least I think so. First appearance of Gambit, although a brief one. Puchased at the time of issue.

No longer for sale. I am going to slab this thing, get a 9.9 and celebrate. (thumbs u

I'm ready. Hurry!

various001-1.jpg

I'm ready. Hurry!

various001-1.jpg

I am more of a 15 year old, single malt guy myself.......but hey....I like your passion on the subject. :)