• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm Back!!! Have lots of sweet books to sell....please check them out.

207 posts in this topic

Can I ask 1 question of everyone? Why is this sale not in the "Mixed Age" Thread. I thought this was for Gld/Slvr/Brz only?

I put up 15 books a couple weeks ago and 1 book was a modern and I got hammered for it. I see several dozen moderns here..... (shrug)

I appreciate you calling me out. Feel better about things now? Sure hope so.

Thanks to Sean and the others who had my back. Wow. Things like this are why I needed a break from the boards. Sometimes the "drama" can be a little much.

With that said, a heartfelt thanks to everyone who bought from me. Your faith in me as a seller is kind of humbling. I am working on invoices and will get them out asap.

Thanks again.

Scott

I didnt "Call you out" Settle down! If you notice, I waited till you were done selling to simply ask a question. If I wanted to start a problem, I would have done it while your sale was running, dont you think?

Didnt mean to offend you.

I was just wondering why some get nailed and others don't dont.

Thats why I waited till WAY AFTER the sale!

And think about this, If I had made an entire topic in the "Discussion Thread", don't you think I would have been accused of trying to derail his sale then as well?

I have bought and sold to the OP, I'm not trying to argue. Just a question. Nuff said, I'm done.

If you can't ask a simple question on this website, whether it be about rules or comics without being accused of slandering someone, what's the point of the website?

Maybe it's time to take a break from this "great place of comics".....