• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

America's Best Comics #13 CGC 4.0 THREAD CLOSED - BOOK SOLD

14 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

Got just one book for sale tonight. And this will last for 1 full day - ends tomorrow night at 11 PM EST and then it may make its way over to eBay where the price will be set higher.

Payment by paypal and shipping cost is included in asking price - Priority Insured USPS.

I just won this book in the CLink auction on a tracking bid and while I think the cover is great - this book does not fit into my collection. So with that said I am going to offer it and perhaps somebody that needs it can get lucky. I am also selling this basically at a break even price for me here. (My cost was the winning bid + 3% buyer premium + shipping)

The price is firm because it is again basically a break even price for me.

Surprised no interest. I think it is an under-rated cover. I have two copies myself.

I did take it down early and only had it up for about 12 hours.

But it is a really nice book. I really like the cover. This is one of those books that even if it does not fit into my collection I do not mind holding onto it one bit!

The cover is a Japanese WW2, 4 superheros battling, and one has a flame thrower and its by Schomburg! One heck of a cover for sure! :cool:

$115 Shipped

Oh, what the hell. :takeit:

^^

(Technically I closed the thread earlier but I will still honor the price and re-open the thread to accept the sale! :gossip: )

Sending you a PM. (thumbs u

congrats on the sale! I was ambivalent about missing this one in the Comiclink auction, and I waffled on pulling the trigger since 7:00 am--too damn much nice material out there.

A great book that deserves a great home!