• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tim Vigil...I need his Signature for my CGC's.

14 posts in this topic

met him at The Big Apple Con. He doesn't charge for sigs and is very reasonable for commissions.

Just want the sigy that's all and I have thought about getting a commission from him from his website. hm any idea where he will be this year?

He will also be at the Phoenix Comic Con.

Will there be CGC reps there to witness a signing?

If only there was a way to check whether CGC is going to be at a show or not hm

Oh, wait, there is:

http://www.cgccomics.com/events/index.aspx

Do you think that would work for determining where a creator is going to attned conventions? Like if there were a place on the internet where promoters and convention runners would put a list of which people were going to attend those conventions? Hey, that would be sweet. Then people could look and see for themselves who is going to attend. Dang, I think I am really on to something here.

Do you think that would work for determining where a creator is going to attned conventions? Like if there were a place on the internet where promoters and convention runners would put a list of which people were going to attend those conventions? Hey, that would be sweet. Then people could look and see for themselves who is going to attend. Dang, I think I am really on to something here.

Send me a PM & $100 and I'll forward my spreadsheet. :whistle:

He will also be at the Phoenix Comic Con.

Will there be CGC reps there to witness a signing?

If only there was a way to check whether CGC is going to be at a show or not hm

Oh, wait, there is:

http://www.cgccomics.com/events/index.aspx

No, that sounds way too complex. Next thing you're going to be saying is that some day a man will walk on the moon. Craziness!