• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed!

55 posts in this topic

Ive decided to sell my meager collection of Avengers comics. I really dont want to but its this or not pay the rent and get kicked out of my apartment. I guess I could use all my short boxes and make like an igloo or something with them and live there. Anyways, Instead of adding to my other sales thread Ive decided to start another one to keep things organized.

Everything is below guide. Im using Overstreet #38 to price these.

Please use the :takeit: for first dibs.

Shipping will be $4 to the US and $6 to Canada for up to 6 books. Add $2 for anything above 6. If it gets to be alot of books then I will charge only what it costs to ship. If you would rather have a Flat-Rate Priority box shipping will be $10.70

I will accept Paypal or a postal money-order.

PM offers are welcomed. Be patient, Im only going to be able to be on a computer once per day - usually evenings

These will all come in new mylars with acid-free backing boards. They will be packaged very well for shipment.

I can provide a Hi-res scan if requested.

Money-back guarantee if not satisfied. Most of these books and their grades came straight from / were bought on these message boards.

Check out my other sales thread from last weekend! ~> http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3876098#Post3876098

Please by a book or two :) Help a brutha out! :wishluck:

Thanks and enjoy!