• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD...CLOSED...THX AGAIN John & Garry!

13 posts in this topic

A couple of nice JIMs...upper mid-grade CGC 7.0...some might argue HG begins at 7.0 for Atlas Pre-Heros...

First :takeit: bags the book...

PMs and offers welcome!

Payment: PP, MO or CHK..

Shipping: FREE USPS shipping ALL North America! UK exact price less $15.

As many of you well know, these books are pretty tough in HG Census-wise...Census for this book...10 books in 7.0 or better with a lone 9.4...

9.4-1

8.0-3

7.5-3

7.0-3

6.5-3

6.0-1

And as would be expected, GPA data is sparse given the numbers...a 7.0 sold for $152 in October 2009...

ASK PRICE $199

Or best offer!

THX!

Tom

JIM65CGC70OWW.jpg

JIM65FC.jpg

JIM65BC-2.jpg

I don't suppose you've got another Marvel slab that could share the shipping cost with the JIM, Tom? :hi:

I don't suppose you've got another Marvel slab that could share the shipping cost with the JIM, Tom? :hi:

Hey Garry :hi:

PM sent...

Ummmm, PM not received. (shrug)

PM sent...

Finally got it sent... (thumbs u

Thanks mate, as per PM :takeit:

BTW, didn't mean to sound impatient just wasn't sure if the PM had gone astray. (thumbs u

PM sent...

Finally got it sent... (thumbs u

Thanks mate, as per PM :takeit:

BTW, didn't mean to sound impatient just wasn't sure if the PM had gone astray. (thumbs u

No worries Garry! GLAD we could put the deal together! Off to my son's baseball game...I'll get back to you later today... :headbang:

:news:

We have another ^^