• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicagoland Hold-Em Night....Boardie Style!!!

53 posts in this topic

Not unless they spend the money on my books! lol Buy in will be cheap and Im covering the booze and snacks, so its a win/win ;)

Wouldn't it be fun to have a poker game where people used comics instead of money to play :idea:

You would need an impartial judge to rule on valuation or there would be chaos in the game though

"Ill see your GL #76 and raise you a case of Turok #1!" lol

I'm going all in with my Gold Medal.

GreggyGold.jpg

Well if you can fit that thing "all in" then you have more talent than I do.

Wait, what were we talking about?

Poker?

Count me in (thumbs u

Think again, tall one.

Long, long, LONG story short, after a great local boardie dinner last night at Ram in Rosemont, we decided we would get together next Friday, April 2nd for a game of no limit hold-em! :banana:

We will be playing at my house, located in Plainfield; about 40 minutes SW of Chicago.

Anyone who lives in or who may be visiting the Chicagland Area next Friday that is interested in playing, feel free to post in this thread or PM me and I'll give you further details (thumbs u .

Poker?

Count me in (thumbs u

Think again, tall one.

Long, long, LONG story short, after a great local boardie dinner last night at Ram in Rosemont, we decided we would get together next Friday, April 2nd for a game of no limit hold-em! :banana:

We will be playing at my house, located in Plainfield; about 40 minutes SW of Chicago.

Anyone who lives in or who may be visiting the Chicagland Area next Friday that is interested in playing, feel free to post in this thread or PM me and I'll give you further details (thumbs u .

Well Mike, if Rich is gonna b in town THIS friday, then HELLS YEAH he's in :headbang: . Otherwise....fuuuuuudge.

But yeah, Donut and I talked about me hosting a C2E2 Hold-Em tourney at my place Friday, April 16th. Still gotta solidify that one with the wife though, but it looks to be a STRONG possibility :grin::wishluck:

Poker?

Count me in (thumbs u

Think again, tall one.

Well Mike, if Rich is gonna b in town THIS friday, then HELLS YEAH he's in :headbang: . Otherwise....fuuuuuudge.

But yeah, Donut and I talked about me hosting a C2E2 Hold-Em tourney at my place Friday, April 16th. Still gotta solidify that one with the wife though, but it looks to be a STRONG possibility :grin::wishluck:

Out for Friday April 2. In for Friday April 16.

Poker?

Count me in (thumbs u

Think again, tall one.

Out for Friday April 2. In for Friday April 16.

Me too.

I'm sure there will be betting stories coming out of this event with all that money in one room.

:popcorn:

:popcorn::popcorn: