• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicagoland Hold-Em Night....Boardie Style!!!

53 posts in this topic

I'm sure there will be betting stories coming out of this event with all that money in one room.

:popcorn:

Some other quotes from the night:

"Dude, he liked jumped over 8 players to go all in." :o

"If you rebuy, you have to take off your pants." :sick:

And the rest is a blur...

I'm sure there will be betting stories coming out of this event with all that money in one room.

:popcorn::popcorn:

CHOKE ON IT! :mad:

:acclaim: Those chips went down smooth and easy. Never had a chance to choke on them. :acclaim:

The management thanks you for your donation. (thumbs u

:acclaim: Those chips went down smooth and easy. Never had a chance to choke on them. :acclaim:

I find it fascinating that the one guy who didn't partake in the adult beverages won it all. There's a sociological / psychological study in that somewhere. Or at least a lesson for next time. hm

I find it fascinating that the one guy who didn't partake in the adult beverages won it all. There's a sociological / psychological study in that somewhere. Or at least a lesson for next time. hm

alcoholic.gif

Another quote from the night:

"It's ok, I pay you with your own chips from the last time I stick it in you."

6b5a_3.jpg

You should pass on the oreos for next time.

oreo.gif

You need a nickname. "Teddy" fits pretty well . . . hm

Last night I dubbed him "KRISTOFF the KILLER" because he literally decimated everyone at the table :insane: . BASTARDO!!!!!!!!! :censored: