• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

159 posts in this topic

Greetings everybody! :banana:

Today and tomorrow I will be listing a large selection of Silver,Bronze and a few Copper Marvels. Nearly all titles in mostly mid & high grade. X-Men, Avengers, Tales of Suspense, Iron Man, Thor, Defenders, JIM, Captain America. Werewolf By Night, FFs and a whole bunch more. Depending on how it goes I may extend the thread and add more titles on Monday and Tuesday. :wishluck:

As always, this guy :takeit: rules all!!!! Feel free to send me a PM if you have questions or would like to see larger scans but if somebody lays down the :takeit: while we're PMing it's off the market. :sumo:

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! If you're not happy I'm not happy. End of story!

I am happy to ship Worldwide and I'm happy to ship however you like. (thumbs u However, generally I'll ship First Class for 1-3 books for $4.00 with Delivery Confirmation and Priority Mail after that. I can ship approx 20-25 books via Boxed Priority Mail Flat Rate for $11.70 and for international orders I'll usually ship First Class Air Mail.

I'll start off by listing approx 25 or so books and then take a break for an hour or so before resuming. Every couple pages or so I'll post a list of what is still available if needed.

Thanks for Looking! (thumbs u

Marvel Spotlight #3 1971 VF/NM 9.0 (2009 OSPG $69.00) $44.00

2nd App. Werewolf By Night. Ploog art. Small crimp top FC. Small amount of Ink overspray on left FC.

mspot3.jpg

mspot3a.jpg

hm