• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man 3 & 8 PRICE REDUCTION

12 posts in this topic

Going to list my "undercopies"........

Here is issue #3 in VG. My VG books always have decent appeal to them. I always tried to get books that presented well for the grade, but had the defects to them that a VG grade is warranted. I stay away from VG copies that, for the most part, have pieces missing or tears to them. I like my VG copies to have full covers to them and off-white pages, if possible. This copy fits that criteria. It has nice pages and tight staples that hold the centerfold in place. There is slight Marvel chipping and a spine tear of about half an inch at the bottom of the book. I will add that there are 3 very,very small "pinholes" at the spine near, and around, Spidey's right foot. These pinholes are not causing any damage to the spine.

I bought this book from Mike Carbonaro many years ago at one of his Big Apple shows. Book has off-white pages.

An :takeit: will trump all...... Shipping included, but insurance is your option. I work at UPS and I know how to ship a comic. All books will be shipped via United States Postal Service. Paypal or check is good!

$450.00...now $425

How about $600 shipped for both books..?

scan0001-2.jpg

Here is Spider-Man 8 in VG+ condition. A nice book great inside pages, tight centerfold and both covers are "full" with nothing missing.

The defects are slight "crumpling" on the right side along with a "bend" on the front cover that starts at the bottom of the book between the "N" in Human and the "T" in Torch that goes almost to the top of the book. This "bend" fades out the more it goes to the top of the cover. There is slight staple stress to both staples, but the pages of the book are tight. On the splash page on the upper right hand corner, someone penciled in "25" and there is a half inch tear halfway down the splash page, but it's a "clean" tear. so it doesn't really detract from the splash page(if you know what I mean).

$190....now $180

scan0001-1.jpg

scan0003-1.jpg