• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

6 Raw Silver Age DCs (Atom, Flash, Hawkman and JLA)

14 posts in this topic

I have six Silver Age Atom, Flash, Hawkman and JLA books for sale.

I charge exact shipping costs worldwide via boxed USPS Priority Mail (no padded or cardboard envelopes unless you request it), and throw in delivery confirmation for free on domestic purchases.

I accept PayPal, money orders, cashier's checks and personal checks, and also accept returns if you are not satisfied with a book for any reason.

:takeit: takes each book, but offers via PM are also welcome. Please note that it may take me up to a full day to get back to you, since I rarely access the boards while I'm at work.

Thanks!

Art

First up is a sweet copy of Atom #2 in FN/VF 7.0 with off-white pages.

Only flaws of note are a fuzzy lower left corner, a crease in the lower right corner of the front cover and a small diagonal dust shadow at the upper left corner of the back cover. The red spot at the top of the back cover is from a distributor marker or something.

2009 Overstreet in grade is $167...I'm asking $85 $75, which is over 50% off!

atom2fcck2.jpg

atom2bctn3.th.jpg

Next up is a solid copy of Atom #4 in Fine 6.0 with off-white pages.

Only flaws of note are a crease in the lower right corner of the front cover and some soiling and substances (not water stains) on the back cover.

2009 Overstreet in grade is $48...I'm asking $25 $20, which is also over 50% off!

atom4fcgc3.jpg

atom4bc.th.jpg

Next up is a copy of Flash #140 in VG/FN 5.0 with cream to off-white pages.

Only flaws of note are some small stains at the bottom of the front cover (only visible from inside), some soiling on the back cover and some small stains at the bottom of the back cover (similar to those on the front cover).

2009 Overstreet in grade is $37...I'm asking $15, which is over 50% off!

flash140fc.jpg

flash140bcxg3.th.jpg

Next up is a solid copy of Flash #149 in Fine 6.0 with cream to off-white pages.

Only flaws of note are some creasing at the upper right of the front cover and some soiling on the back cover. The black smudges on the right edge of the back cover appear to be a printing defect.

2009 Overstreet in grade is $36...I'm asking $15, which is over 50% off!

flash149fckn0.jpg

flash149bcjn8.th.jpg

Next up is a beautiful copy of Hawkman #4 (first Zatanna) in apparent VF/NM 9.0 with off-white pages.

Unfortunately the right edge of the cover (and the first half of the book, I suspect) has been trimmed, and this was verified by Matt Nelson at last year's Wondercon... :frustrated:

2009 Overstreet in unrestored grade is $233...I'm asking $80 $60, which is almost 75% off!

hawkman4fc.jpg

hawkman4bc.th.jpg

Last up is Justice League of America #36 in VF- 7.5 with off-white pages.

This book is part of the Marin Collection that Heroes Comics in Campbell, CA offered up for sale beginning in 2007, and will be shipped with the following certificate.

marincollectionxv3.jpg

Only flaw of note is two black marker distributor/collector tick marks at the top and bottom of the book (which can only be seen when looking at the book in three dimensions, since they're visible on the page edges).

2009 Overstreet in grade is $54...I'm asking $30, which is almost 50% off!

jla36fcqs1.jpg

jla36bc.th.jpg

Please see above for some price reductions...

Also, if you buy more than one book I'm offering the following discounts:

- Buy 2 or 3 books, get 10% off

- Buy 4 or 5 books, get 20% off

- Buy all 6 books, get 25% off

Next up is a beautiful copy of Hawkman #4 (first Zatanna) in apparent VF/NM 9.0 with off-white pages.

Unfortunately the right edge of the cover (and the first half of the book, I suspect) has been trimmed, and this was verified by Matt Nelson at last year's Wondercon... :frustrated:

2009 Overstreet in unrestored grade is $233...I'm asking $80 $60, which is almost 75% off!

:news: This book has sold!