• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Showcase #22, ECs, + up to 50% off OSPG Silver and Bronze Marvel and DC!

227 posts in this topic

:news:GOOD FRIDAY SPECIAL: I will take $550 including shipping in Canada and the continental USA (other locations will be extra) for the Showcase #22 CGC 2.0 with the only catch being that you must be able to send the payment via Paypal by 11:59 pm MST on Good Friday. After that, the special pricing is over.

:takeit:

:news:GOOD FRIDAY SPECIAL: I will take $550 including shipping in Canada and the continental USA (other locations will be extra) for the Showcase #22 CGC 2.0 with the only catch being that you must be able to send the payment via Paypal by 11:59 pm MST on Good Friday. After that, the special pricing is over.

Thanks. (thumbs u

Thanks. (thumbs u

:frustrated:

another one slips through my fingers.

Oops.........here is a TFT that I missed before:

Two Fisted Tales #19 GD+ - $50 (OSPG $66 in GD) :news:SOLD

Classic Kurtzman cover. Wally Wood interior artwork.

TwoFistedTales19.jpg

TwoFistedTales19bc.jpg

:takeit: per pm.

Thanks man!!! When I was a teenager (mid 80s) I had a SERIOUS thing for the EC war books. Got the Russ Cochrane slipcased reprints, but there was no way that I could ever afford the originals.

It's nice to get a few of these in the stacks!

Shep

I will try to list the rest of the Marvels tonight. Here we go............................

Creatures on the Loose #10 FN/VF 7.0 - $15 (OSPG $33)

Looks better but there is a faint scratch/indent in the middle of the upper back cover.

CreaturesontheLoose10.jpg

CreaturesontheLoose10bc.jpg

Invaders Lot: $90 (OSPG ~$180)

Invaders 1 FN

Invaders 2 VF+

Invaders 3 FN+/VF

Invaders 4 VF-/VF

Invaders 5 FN

Invaders 6 VF+/NM

Invaders 7 FN+/VF

Invaders 7 VF/NM

Invaders 8 VF-/VF

Invaders 9 VF+/NM

Invaders 10 VF+

Invaders 12 VF+

Invaders 13 VF/NM

Invaders 14 VF+/NM

Invaders 15 NM-/NM

Invaders 16 VF/NM

Invaders 19 VF/NM

All of the books are signed by Roy Thomas (writer) in the margin on the splash page (see scan)

th_Invaders1signature.jpg

They also have a store stamp in the bottom margin of the last page (see scan - sorry, it is upside down):

th_Invadersstorestamp.jpg

In addition there is a weird pink printing smudge/ink transfer on the back cover of most books (and the front of some as well - see back cover scan of #1).

th_Invaders1signed.jpg th_Invaders1signedbc.jpg th_Invaders2signed.jpg th_Invaders3signed.jpg th_Invaders4signed.jpg

th_Invaders5signed.jpg th_Invaders6signed.jpg th_Invaders7highsigned.jpg th_Invaders7lowsigned.jpg th_Invaders8signed.jpg

th_Invaders9signed.jpg th_Invaders10signed.jpg th_Invaders12signed.jpg th_Invaders13signed.jpg th_Invaders14signed.jpg

th_Invaders15signed.jpg th_Invaders16signed.jpg th_Invaders19signed.jpg

Kull the Conqueror #1 FN 6.0 $7 (OSPG $15)

Copy #2

Looks better but there are a couple of heavier bends in the bottom right of the back cover along the spine.

Kull1lowfc.jpg

Kull1low.jpg