• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still asleep?

40 posts in this topic

I am a Gold Member at Starbucks so I get a little discount when using my card..I haven't had a good Starbucks all year so I went for it

Hey, you like you like it. (thumbs u I have had it a few times didnt care for it, or the price. :tonofbricks:

Dan's the same way. He doesn't like the pressure they put on you to know what you want an how to order it. I usually have to ask him like 3 times if he wants something but after leaving and trying my drink he always wished he got one... I always pay of course, not that I mind

I am a Gold Member at Starbucks so I get a little discount when using my card..I haven't had a good Starbucks all year so I went for it

Hey, you like you like it. (thumbs u I have had it a few times didnt care for it, or the price. :tonofbricks:

Dan's the same way. He doesn't like the pressure they put on you to know what you want an how to order it. I usually have to ask him like 3 times if he wants something but after leaving and trying my drink he always wished he got one... I always pay of course, not that I mind

Yeah thats right...they look at me like a insufficiently_thoughtful_person when I say large coffee light and sweet...Its all coming back to me know. I hate that place! Venti? What the hell is that? Aint this america? lol

Yeah thats right...they look at me like a insufficiently_thoughtful_person when I say large coffee light and sweet...Its all coming back to me know. I hate that place! Venti? What the hell is that? Aint this america? lol

What the hell is that? I guess you cant say m o r o n on here...lol

I just want a cup of coffee you ******* m0ron :pullhair:

(thumbs u I know! lol

(thumbs u I know! lol

It reminds of a Pearls Before Swine strip I read a few years ago :roflmao:

lol Venti i believe is the Italian word for 20...as a Venti is 20 fluid ounces lol

As I said...this is America!!!! :headbang: Saying Large light and sweet in a coffee shop and having these people look at you like you came down from a spaceship kinda puts me off. :pullhair:lol