• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LOS ANGELES ROCK'N COMIC-CON

69 posts in this topic

The Amazing

[font:Arial Black]STAN LEE! [/font]

to launch the inaugural

[font:Comic Sans MS]LOS ANGELES[/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]ROCK’N COMIC-CON™[/font]

Pasadena Convention Center, May 28th-30th, 2010

FAME LA , Vanguard Productions, and Animation Ink, in cooperation with Desert Wind Comics, announce the Los Angeles Rock’n Comic-Con 2010 at the Pasadena Convention Center featuring Guest of Honor, legendary Marvel Comics Creator Stan “The Man” Lee. Stan will launch the major new convention with a ribbon-cutting ceremony and will be honored during the Comic-Con which runs Memorial Day Weekend, Fri., Sat., Sun. - May 28th-30th. Stan joins an ever-growing list of stars from the worlds of film, comics, music and animation that will be attending the event.

Stan Lee is the creator and/or co-creator of many of the greatest comic book characters of all-time including Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Iron Man, Avengers, The Incredible Hulk, X-Men and many more. Stan is the most influential writer and editor in the history of comics, and appears frequently in films and on TV.

Stan Lee will be launching the first annual LA Rock’n Comic Con with a historic ribbon-cutting ceremony. This landmark moment is not to be missed! Be a part of the excitement and buzz of this premiere event which will be covered by media and live radio broadcasts.

Stan Lee, and legendary Marvel Comics innovator, Jim Steranko will be featured speakers in a Marvel Comics & Captain America 70th Anniversary tribute panel moderated by noted comics history author J. David Spurlock. Hall of Fame artist-writer, Steranko followed his revolutionary Captain America, Nick Fury, and X-Men work at Marvel by working on famous films with George Lucas, Steven Spielberg and Francis Ford Coppola.

This is a rare, not-to-be-missed opportunity, for True Believers to attend a world class line-up panel discussion and tribute, meet and photo opportunity, and have their collectibles autographed by Stan “The Man” Lee.

General Admission, VIP Press & Celebrity Reception Package and The After Hours Party tickets will be offered exclusively through Rock’n Comic Con website now on sale!

There will be door prizes, raffles and items specially signed by Marvel, Comic Book & Animation Industry artists, Illustrators, musicians and others during the event.

Visit www.PasadenaComicCon.com or www.rockncomiccon.com for complete details and to purchase your tickets for this once in a lifetime opportunity. Tickets are sure to go fast!

I just got done checking out the web site. This looks amazing.

Three days of comics, music and alcohol. In the beautiful southern California weather of May. Considering I'm only an hour away this should be great times. This is good to see considering I was not able to get tickets to San Diego this year. Hopefully they will be able to get more artists and creators, But Lee and Steranko will be cool to see. All they other events look like fun too.

Good Job Desert Wind...........................................................

Let's get one thing straight. This is not a cheerocracy. I am the cheertator here. I make the cheercisions, and I will deal with the cheeronsequences. Now, if there are no more cheeruptions, we can cheertinue. Thank you.

-Not Another Teen Movie

Let's get one thing straight. This is not a cheerocracy. I am the cheertator here. I make the cheercisions, and I will deal with the cheeronsequences. Now, if there are no more cheeruptions, we can cheertinue. Thank you.

-Not Another Teen Movie

:sorry:

DWC will be posting detail information for submissions AFTER we finish the Stan Lee Tribute this weekend. Sorry for the delay but I have soveral projects going right now I have to handle them 1 at a time. lol

For those interested, projects in no particular order.

Los Angeles Rock'N Comic Con

Stan Lee signing at Los Angeles Rock'N Comic Con

DWC Avengers #1 Romita Sr Cover Excliusive Book

East Coast Legends Tour (mid June)

San Diego

-Not Another Teen Movie

lol