• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Getting out of OA Bruce Timm, Matt Wagner +

7 posts in this topic

I'm getting out of original art and am looking to move the last few pieces I have.

I prefer payment through Paypal but will accept Postal money orders.

US shipping included in the prices.

Feel free to PM offers but :takeit: rules.

I'll keep this thread open until 12:00 PM Sunday unless everything sells before then.

I will also consider trades for comics CGC or raw depending on what you may have.

Neil Vokes/Terry Austin Superman Adventures #40 pages 7 & 8. Two consecutive pages featuring Superman and Krypto. Signed and personalized at the bottom. The personalization could easily be matted out.

$100 for the pair

austinsupadven2.jpg

austinsupadven3.jpg

Matt Wagner Mage pvc figure set design sketches. These each measure 8 1/2" x 11" except for the Red-Cap which measures 8 1/2" x 17 1/2" (two pieces of paper taped together) and are all signed by Wagner. I bought these from DOA Original Art back in 2001 who at the time was art rep for Matt Wagner. I will include the original letter from DOA that came with the sketches.

$800

wagneredsel.jpg

wagnergrackleflint.jpg

wagnerkmatchstick.jpg

wagnerleanhaunsidhe.jpg

wagnermirth.jpgwagnerseanknight.jpgwagnerredcap.jpg