• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc. PART 1 Now on Sale

123 posts in this topic

MICRONAUTS 1 VF $2.00 Hard to believe this mag is over 30 years old. Merry Michael Golden art graces the pages of this soul-stirring yarn. Baron Karza 1st app. Is this the same guy that's running Afghanistan now?

:takeit:

SOLD!

(thumbs u Thanks once again! (thumbs u

MARVEL TEAM-UP 141 VF- $2.00 This is a very important issue, just can't remember why. Very nice except for a corner crease on lower edge of back cover - not sure it's visible in scan. Deduct points as you see fit.

Easter festivities are about to commence. See you later today. Happy Easter all!

After all of these years, I've never noticed that Art Adams and Mike Mignola teamed up on that cover. I can see the Adams...wonder what Mignola did? Inks?

Gary :hi:

Arizona huh? should never have left Minny. This was the Twin Cities first March without snow in a gazillion years. An amazingly sweet 5 week stretch of weather we are continuing to enjoy today. Watched the Twinkies crunch the Cards in outdoor exhibition baseball yesterday afternoon and got sunburned.

What are you collecting these days?

SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN 39 Fine- $1.00 SOLD! Ghouls to the left of him, Zombies to the right, but Conan is right where he wants to be, stuck in the middle with a comely wench and a couple of thirsty blades.

At first glance this looks like a dynamite book. Sadly there is a crease along about the bottom 1/3 of the cover only. Very much flattened out, but there.

ssoc39.jpg

DOCTOR WHO WINTER SPECIAL VG+ $1.00 1981 magazine that is jam-packed with Whovionian information. Pictures, articles, comic strips - it's all here and can be yours for a buck!

drwho.jpg

SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN 39 Fine- $1.00 Ghouls to the left of him, Zombies to the right, but Conan is right where he wants to be, stuck in the middle with a comely wench and a couple of thirsty blades.

At first glance this looks like a dynamite book. Sadly there is a crease along about the bottom 1/3 of the cover only. Very much flattened out, but there.

ssoc39.jpg

:takeit: the comely wench :)

SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN 39 Fine- $1.00 Ghouls to the left of him, Zombies to the right, but Conan is right where he wants to be, stuck in the middle with a comely wench and a couple of thirsty blades.

:takeit: the comely wench :)

SOLD!

:applause: The wench means nothing to me :o , it is your dollar I want. Thank You! :applause:

DEFENDERS 50 VF $2.00 SOLD! Battle frenzy issue as the Defenders must lock horns with the incredible Team Zodiac. Wow, even Nick Fury shows up to join in the action. Have-to-have-half-century issue!

defenders50.jpg

DEFENDERS 50 VF $2.00 Battle frenzy issue as the Defenders must lock horns with the incredible Team Zodiac. Wow, even Nick Fury shows up to join in the action. Have-to-have half-century issue!

defenders50.jpg

dangit! do you know how much divad is gonna charge me for that defenders in 2 months?? :cry:

:baiting:

dangit! do you know how much divad is gonna charge me for that defenders in 2 months?? :cry:

:roflmao:

Double-dang!

1) That's only if it's not better than my copy; and

2) Only after it sits on eBay for a month . . .

DEFENDERS 50 VF $2.00 Battle frenzy issue as the Defenders must lock horns with the incredible Team Zodiac. Wow, even Nick Fury shows up to join in the action. Have-to-have half-century issue!

SOLD!

:golfclap: Thanks so very much! :golfclap:

Then buy one of these furshlugginer mags before he pops the :takeit:

Double-dang!

:o

2000 AD Prog 1113 Fine $3.00 Judge Dredd and a not so babelicious Snake Queen do battle. Several other features with varying degrees of quality also included. Mag almost too big for the scanner.

2000ad.jpg

Double-dang!

Funny thing is - it would take me 15-20 minutes to find my copy! Heck, for $2, it's easier just to pull the trigger :)

Double-dang!

Funny thing is - it would take me 15-20 minutes to find my copy! Heck, for $2, it's easier just to pull the trigger

Out of context fun here :)