• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvelous Iron Man, X-Men and others for sale

55 posts in this topic

It's happy hour, ladies and gents, and in celebration here are both unslabbed and slabbed offerings featuring Shellhead and everyones' favorite mutants. Prices are firm, but I gladly negotiate discounts for the purchase of 3 or more comics. Shipping is $7 in the US for raw books and $10 for slabs, other locations a bit extra. I accept payments via check, money order, or PayPal. Disclosure: none of these books was pressed while under my ownership, or to my knowledge beforehand.

First up:

Tales of Suspense #85 (Copy A)

$75

Gorgeous copy for those of you who like to read 'em, hold 'em, and smell 'em. :grin:

TOS85sale-1.jpg

Tales of Suspense #85 (Copy B)

cgc 9.4 ow/w

$150

For those of you who prefer third party graded material. Mandarin story and cover app.

TOS85cgc.jpg

X-Men #23

6.5/7.0

$38

Light vertical impression FC that doesn't break paper or color. Nice page quality. Arrival month in pen, FC. From the same original owner collection as issues 20 and 26 (and 35 on Blazing Bob's website).

X-Men23sale.jpg