• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Bad Sketch Thread.

98 posts in this topic

I was pissed that my Andy Brase Conan sketch didn't get inked like it was supposed to, but it is still pretty sweet.

Nothing good comes from airing dirty laundry in public. If you want to see some terrible sketches, look at the Megathreads, they are there.

We all remember this doozie:

5x8fhar.jpg

Anyone have any other sketches that made you cringe once you received it or made you think, "Is this it?"

I saw Michael Golden this weekend, it took him most of the day to do my Ed Marks sketch on a Marvels Project cover. He apologized for taking so long and said "patience is a...nevermind, I'll just get in trouble again." We both chuckled, but I don't know if he knew that I knew or if he just assumes everyone knows now.

Now, I have sketches that aren't all that they are cracked up to be but, on this one, even with the wording, I think it's a good sketch, and I think it can be fixed with some smoke or something...its good...by the way man, I think nobody is really going to post their bad sketches here....its kind of a bad idea..my 2 cents...