• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

From the Ari Gold Collection

28 posts in this topic

IMA....i have no fracking clue what any of this means. Sweet books .

It's all about the HBO series Entourage. Well the Ari Gold bit is but the books stand by themselves. If it really wanted to make an Entourage connection there must be at LEAST one Aquaman book and Namor won't cut it.

IMA....i have no fracking clue what any of this means. Sweet books .

It's all about the HBO series Entourage. Well the Ari Gold bit is but the books stand by themselves. If it really wanted to make an Entourage connection there must be at LEAST one Aquaman book and Namor won't cut it.

the entourage connection is related to an episode where ari has a valuable painting that he's giving to vince [i think] and there was some question as to whether or not it was real. I thought that the ari gold collection, if it existed, would be very nice but as a caveat, everything would have to be 'restored', hence this 'collection'. [background: all the FF books were restored by susan ciccone] :cool: