• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Walking Dead to Crow about that are Under Locke & Key until you buy dem CLOSED

83 posts in this topic

Any more WD books?
Not today. But, I have a rare one coming back from CGC a lot of people have never heard of, that I will be putting up for sale :acclaim: .

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :o

It's true. I hadn't heard of the book until Jerel told me about it. It's definitely required for all the WD completists out there.

There, now can I collect my fee, Jerel? :baiting:

Thanks, TJ.

I still have no idea how to price it. So, I expect the Clash of the Titans of lowball offers to battle soon when it arrives, if priced too high.

DSC00026.jpg

Thanks to all of the Walking Dead Club members again for getting me this Spartan sword. I really love it :cloud9: .

Any more WD books?
Not today. But, I have a rare one coming back from CGC a lot of people have never heard of, that I will be putting up for sale :acclaim: .

Image Holiday Special 2005?

Any more WD books?

:ohnoez:

What's the big deal on that book?

Any more WD books?

:ohnoez:

What's the big deal on that book?

Read above, Jay's post. It's disgustingly beautiful.