• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

holy cow!!! i need money asap.....TOS 71-99 lot all cgc 600 UNDER gpa

23 posts in this topic

NOW I REALLY REALLY hate to do this but i had a deal to buy a collection with a buddy and he cant come up with the money so im 1200 short...so i need to sell this lot asap..by tonight

GPA is 1830 for what im listing

ill take 1200....( what i need) 1st ill take it wins...pics are on my set link

99 cgc 9.4 ow

98 cgc 9.2 white boston copy

97 cgc 9.0 ow to w

93 cgc 9.0 ow to w

91 cgc 9.4 ow to w

90 cgc 8.0 ow to w winnpig copy

88 cgc 9.2 ow to w

87 cgc 9.2 ow

81 cgc 7.5 ow

80 cgc cgc 9.2 ow to w

74 cgc 8.5 white

72 cgc 9.2 ow

71 cgc 9.0 ow to w

SOLD!!!! =( glad they are going to a good home

That must be one heck of a collection for you to part with these. Can you give any details of the collection you're buying?

Man, you have been working on that set! Why do you have to sell them? To go in on a collection with someone?!?! Sorry to see them go for you but at least they sold fast! Hope you didn't take too big of a hit, I have to do mess like this once in awhile and I hate it!

SOLD!!!! =( glad they are going to a good home

That must be one heck of a collection for you to part with these. Can you give any details of the collection you're buying?

:popcorn:

:popcorn: Does it have HG TOS in it?
:gossip: mid-grade Doom Patrol - it is the next rage....., :o

collection was 6000 plus books alot of S.A and B.A mid grade and HG...most will stay in my collection in which i will send off to cgc...all the mid-lower stuff i dont want i will try and find new homes got a few long boxs of 80's batman and superman too..so those will go sincei hate dc...

i really hate to have sold those but i got to kepp my 39-65 part of the run ...so ill just have to replace those with some funds i got coming to me and whatever i make from selling the fat of this collection

collection was 6000 plus books alot of S.A and B.A mid grade and HG...most will stay in my collection in which i will send off to cgc...all the mid-lower stuff i dont want i will try and find new homes got a few long boxs of 80's batman and superman too..so those will go sincei hate dc...

i really hate to have sold those but i got to kepp my 39-65 part of the run ...so ill just have to replace those with some funds i got coming to me and whatever i make from selling the fat of this collection

Sounds like quite a haul. Congrats! (thumbs u

Congrats Chris...I hope you make a lot of coin so you can replace those TOS :applause:

im sure you will get that run put back together...maybe starting with a nice 97 in a few weeks... :whistle: