• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper/Modern, with a bit o Bronze SALE! REDUCED..10-20%off!!!

155 posts in this topic

Last book of the night..........

Graphic Fantasy #3 RAW 9.4 WHITE (last issue, Larsen cover)

RARE fanzine from Erik Larsen ( book only lasted 3 issues; issue #1 is the 1st app. of the Dragon(Savage Dragon :grin:))

print run: 500 :o yup....FIVE HUNDO

All copies were signed and #'d by Larsen and others; this copy is hand #'d #301/500

I REALLY doubt you will ever find a nicer copy than this, much less find one at all......

A few years ago at a show, I showed this book to Erik and he was very surprised to see it :grin:. He couldnt remember the last time he saw a copy. Anyhow, I would really like to keep this, but if I can make some ground towards my goal, then Im sassified ;)

$500

GRAPHICFANTASY3.jpg

Well, tonights a complete bust, as I have to leave for work NOW, rather than 6:30am tomorrow morning :censored: . So, i will be extending the sale thru Friday, ending at 11pm CST, with payment due by Saturday by NOON. With that said, im off to work...b back tomorrow with MOAR books (thumbs u