• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper/Modern, with a bit o Bronze SALE! REDUCED..10-20%off!!!

155 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am new to the forums. On which page are the good books.

Thanks for your time,

Jon

No good books here (tsk) ...YOU GO NOW!!!!! YOU RUN TO MAMA AND HIDE!!!!! :sumo:

I C U IN 6 DAY...SHOVE GOOD BOOK UP HOLE, THEN BUY 1000 TOON TUMBLERS AND FINISH OFF WITH NOOTS! :sick:

:foryou:

GI Combat #131 RAW 7.5/8.0 OW/W

$45

GICOMBAT131.jpg

hm

3319, do you ever buy anything, or do you just like thinking about everything?

After some thought, he bought a Cap #117 from me. For that I was grateful as I was needing some fundage. Actually, I need fundage now too. :think: :lol:

I buy stuff all the time , I just want more than I have money for... most the time. I just am all over the place with buyin titles, i see awesome stuff and thats my way of bookmarking stuff to figure out what I can possible purchase.

Sorry.

GI Combat #131 RAW 7.5/8.0 OW/W

$45

GICOMBAT131.jpg

hm

3319, do you ever buy anything, or do you just like thinking about everything?

After some thought, he bought a Cap #117 from me. For that I was grateful as I was needing some fundage. Actually, I need fundage now too. :think: :lol:

Join the club .... hm got any nice Sterankos or Kubert Sgt Rocks ?

Brad has the good stuff folks, I kid around with him a lot, but if anyone ever got a chance to look through his books at Chicago (and hopefully this year?) he has some of the hardest to find moderns and stuff you didn't even know existed...

dreamy...

This thread is CLOSED

Thanks to all who have visited and especially to those who have purchased!!! All pending invoices will be sent out in the next hour, payment is expected by 12pm today.

And if you will be attending C2E2 next week, dont forget to stop by booths 1234/1236 "Mellow Blue Planet" and check out some more cool stuff (thumbs u

TTFN :hi:

Brad