• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper/Modern, with a bit o Bronze SALE! REDUCED..10-20%off!!!

155 posts in this topic

Last book of the night.....

House of Secrets #90 RAW 9.0/9.2 OW/W

classic Adams cover; the greens really pop on this copy

wouldnt mind keeping this one, hence the price

$125

houseofsecrets909092.jpg

Well, ill be back tomorrow night round 8ish CST with more goodies. PM any requests and Ill see what I can do (thumbs u . Thanks to those who have purchased so far, see you here tomorrow....WITH SCANS ADDED :grin:

Where the are the scans?
:popcorn:

I just now got home from a loooong workday :insane: . Gotta get some grub, THEN i will begin to add scans to the books already listed (thumbs u . Start time for new books tonight pushed back to 9:15 CST or so.... ;)

Daredevil #170 CGC 9.8 WHITE

$85

What the heck - it's Brad and a great book to boot.

:takeit: per PM. Now to find more to meet my obligation.

:whee:

CIMG0402.jpg

Thanks pally (thumbs u

Yup. As i was adjusting to make them a bit smaller, photobucket was fudging up the scans....everything had a funky grid pattern to it... here is an example at a resized 96%....

CottonCandyAutopsytpbNM-1.jpg

not sure wat da is wrong, but i gots NO PATIENCE for krapppy software (tsk) . so's i used the full size bastards..... :sumo:

Looks like the majority of the next batch of books will have to wait til tomorrow, as dis scannin stuff just took the last 3+ hours of my life :cry: . I am gonna put up about 10-15 in the next hour(scans tomorrow :cool: ), so's i dont leave ya hangin round for nuttin (thumbs u