• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*Closed*

26 posts in this topic

I'm still winnowing down my collection but I hope this will be the last few books I have up for sale.

:takeit: in the thread wins the book, although PMs are welcome.

Paypal only please.

Shipping (not included in book prices!):

One raw book can go first class; 2 or more will go priority.

one book - $3.75 1st class

2 to 4 - $6.00 priority

slabs - $11.00 for 1, $1.00 each additional

As usual, no scanner, only my attempts at pictures - so I will try to put a good description in for the raw books.

Stuff of Legend The Dark, Book 1 1st print $13

calling it NM- (9.2 or so) due to a small bottom right corner crease (front cover) and a decent sized spine tick to the back cover - both are non color breaking though. Also minor blunting to one corner.

016-1.jpg

buy this book and you get this freebie:

Stuff of Legend The Dark Book 1 Larry's edition

sadly this one has a bend that goes through most of the book, I'm not sure how much this downgrades it but it can't be good.

013-4.jpg

Walking Dead #52 cgc 9.6 SS by Kirkman asking $38 SOLD

Carl Cover!! This is a great cover, signed by Kirkman. I've sold several comparable books on ebay lately right around this price, but none with a Carl cover!

(P.S. Sorry Doug, you snooze you lose! lol )

wd52.jpg

I will throw in a WD #18 in VF to VF+ freebie for the first buyer. Going to Gav!

The person who wants it will just have to pay a bit extra on the shipping if it makes an order jump from one raw to 2 raws.

009-7-1.jpg

Walking Dead #7 cgc 9.8 asking $60

That probably says it all. As a small bonus I will send it in the very nice mylar cgc-sized bag I have it in. lol

017-4.jpg

I always loved this book. One of my few WD books I've kept. Definitely a key WD book.

Good luck on the sale, K!

S0 many good books going up for sale, at such great prices from the best sellers on here and I have no money :cry: loving the #7 cgc 9.8 it would look so good in my collection.

Good luck on the sales Kathryn :wishluck:

Agent #6 calling it 9.2-9.4 Asking $8

A couple of small spine ticks on front cover towards bottom, some minor cover blunting. Presents nicely.

005-9.jpg

:takeit: