• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Just Certified a Second New Mutants 98 in 9.9

452 posts in this topic

This is why I would never buy a 9.9 of anything.

All that extra cash just flushed down the crapper. :ohnoez:

lol Lots of people feel that way about your precious 9.8s.

I like to buy as close to perfection without paying the perfection price. :ohnoez:

I sympathize for the person who just plunked down for the "one and only" 9.9.

:roflmao:

I know. I tried to find out if today was Opposite Day or if there had been reports of a Bizarro Watson lumbering about Tennessee, but as of now, no news whatsoever.

Why?

The guy was clearly clueless. A fool and his money...

Why is he a fool? He wanted the book, and it was his money. Does it drop in value now of course it does. But it doesn't make him a fool. Me I would never buy a 9.9 of anything. But thats my choice.

Can't wait until the prince of Nigeria cashes my M.O. I'm taking a serious run at this new copy.

Why?

Why is he a fool? He wanted the book, and it was his money. Does it drop in value now of course it does. But it doesn't make him a fool. Me I would never buy a 9.9 of anything. But thats my choice.

FOOL

1. a silly or stupid person; a person who lacks judgment or sense.

2.a professional jester, formerly kept by a person of royal or noble rank for amusement: the court fool.

3.a person who has been tricked or deceived into appearing or acting silly or stupid: to make a fool of someone.

4.an ardent enthusiast who cannot resist an opportunity to indulge an enthusiasm (usually prec. by a present participle): He's just a dancing fool.

5.a weak-minded or idiotic person.

hm

I'm pretty sure he wanted it.

I know he wanted it enough to pay for it, but I hope he didn't purchase it for "investment."

Please, no one buys high grade for non-investment purposes. Comics are a commodity, thank God.

Why?

Don't worry, Roy will be here to back you up shortly. Hang in there.

I know he wanted it enough to pay for it, but I hope he didn't purchase it for "investment."

Sometimes a redistribution of wealth is a good thing, not only for the parties involved, but for all of mankind.

Please, no one buys high grade for non-investment purposes. Comics are a commodity, thank God.

I don't think you can exchange comics for food.

That's not true. I liked to have all the same grades for consistency purposes. Collecting pedigrees and sketch covers have helped with that tremendously though. I wish sketch covers were graded with "NG." I only have them graded for verification and the nifty plastic case to protect the sketch.

Sometimes a redistribution of wealth is a good thing, not only for the parties involved, but for all of mankind.

Fan of MARX?

I don't think you can exchange comics for food.

Don't tell that to Spider-man On Tilt.