• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc. PART 2

138 posts in this topic

SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN 37 VF- $6.00 Sweet Earl Norem cover and Ernie Chan frontispiece! Great Sons of the White Wolf story! Extra special Solomon Kane saga, plus much more!

:takeit:

SOLD!

:hi: ARTHUR! Thank you! :hi:

LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN 1 Fine $1.00 1st print of this classic ish. Strange little spot just above the "Lady with the Past"

SOLD!

(worship) Hail you, Thanks so much! (worship)

DEFENDERS 40 Fine- $2.00 What action! What thrills! What a title to a story "Love, Anarchy And, Oh Yes... Assassin!" Tiny number in ink on back cover, flattened spine.

defenders40.jpg

KULL THE CONQUEROR 2 Fine $4.00 King Kull -- with Brule the Spear-Slayer at his side -- against the deadly Serpent-Men who invade his very castle! You must read this mag! Last 15 cent issue. John Jakes and E. Hoffman Price letters to the editor.

kull2.jpg

16 MAGAZINE G/VG $5.00 October 1967 issue. Chock-full of pictures, articles, inside information, song lyrics, gossip and overwhelmingly cool stuff from a vintage year of rock. Spot illustrations throughout the mag that I'm unsure of who drew. Stain on back cover.

16mag.jpg

16magback.jpg

TALES FROM THE CRYPT 3 VF/NM $3.00 1990 series. Double the size - double the terror. Reprinting stories from Tales From The Crypt #39 and Crime SuspenseStories #1. Creators include Wally Wood, Johnny Craig, Graham Ingels, Harvey Kurtzman, Jack Kamen and Jack Davis.

talescrypt3.jpg

METAMORPHO 5 VG $4.00 SOLD! Metamorpho and Simon Stagg argue and Metamorpho and Sapphire :luhv: leave to have Christmas in the tropics. Sounds good to me. Centerfold loose at bottom staple.

metamorph5.jpg

METAMORPHO 5 VG $4.00 Metamorpho and Simon Stagg argue and Metamorpho and Sapphire :luhv: leave to have Christmas in the tropics. Sounds good to me. Centerfold loose at bottom staple.

metamorph5.jpg

Hey, yet another one I'm missing from my reader run!

METAMORPHO 5 VG $4.00 Metamorpho and Simon Stagg argue and Metamorpho and Sapphire :luhv: leave to have Christmas in the tropics. Sounds good to me. Centerfold loose at bottom staple.

Hey, yet another one I'm missing from my reader run!

SOLD!

:applause: Hooray for completing runs! Thank you! :applause:

CREATURES ON THE LOOSE 36 VF $4.00 George Perez art. Nick Fury appearance. Kingpin Marvel Value Stamp. Oh yeah, magnificent Man-Wolf action. Watch what happens as he confronts Weirdstone. Penultimate issue.

creaturesontheloose36.jpg

BONE PROMO SHEET $2.00 Preview magazine and Cartoon Books teamed up to produce this uncut 4 card promo. D-15 (Smiley Bone), D-16(Phoney Bone), D-17(Thorn), D-18(Fone Bone). 1994

VAMPIRELLA GALLERY PROMO CARD P1 $2.00 1995

promofun.jpg

METAMORPHO 15 VG+ $4.00 After being destroyed by the Thunderer, Metamorpho and Element Girl are returned to life by Billy Barton. Then the Thunderer takes over the U.N. Finally, Metamorpho and Element Girl stop the Thunderer with the help of Billy Barton. Yowsah, what a mag! Cover loose at bottom staple.

metamorph15.jpg

RAZOR:BURN $2.00 Promo card. Overstreet and Everette Hartsoe produced this card in 1994.

SPAWN TATOO $2.00

SCOOBY DOO Mini-comic $3.00 Promotional mini comic based on the PC Mystery Game from SouthPeak Interactive. Written by Kevin Dooley with art by Joe Staton. 1999

promofun2.jpg

SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN 38 VF $6.00 SOLD! Sweet "everybody's got a leg or a neck" Earl Norem cover - with a titanic Tony DeZuniga frontispiece! Rollicking "Road Of Eagles" story brought to you with lovely John Buscema art.! More Gazetteer of the Hyborian Age info, plus much more! Amazing pale yellow cover!

ssoc38.jpg

BATMAN: ULTIMATE EVIL 1 $7.00 SOLD! Cool Preview on heavy paper stock. Was given out as part of the related panel at the 1995 San Diego Comic-Con. Six pages of Black and White art. Just a little to wide for my scanner.

batmanultimate.jpg