• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Bronze - X-Men - THREAD CLOSED

34 posts in this topic

Summary...

X-Men #114 FN ($6) SOLD

X-Men #115 VG ($4) SOLD

X-Men #127 FN ($4)

X-Men #128 VG ($3)

X-Men #130 VG ($3)

X-Men #133 VF ($10)

X-Men #137 FN/VF ($10)

X-Men #139 VF ($10)

X-Men #140 VF ($10)

X-Men #141 GD ($2)

X-Men #142 FN ($6)

X-Men #171 NM ($8)

Wolverine Limited Series #2 VF+ ($12)

Wolverine Limited Series #3 VF+ ($12)

Wolverine Limited Series #4 VF/NM ($15)

Giant-Size Spider-Man #4 VG/FN ($12)

Eternals #1 VF/NM ($8) Copy A

Eternals #1 VF ($5) Copy B

Battlestar Galactica #2 VF/NM Copy A ($1.50)

Battlestar Galactica #2 VF/NM Copy B ($1.50)

Battlestar Galactica #2 VF/NM Copy C ($1.50)

Can somebody feed the crickets here while I post my Walking Dead sales thread right now?

I forgot to mention that all of the X-Men comics listed in this thread were all claimed by the eBay seller to be NM with sharp, square corners and no folds, creases, tears, stains or water marks. :tonofbricks: Learn from my mistake and get them accurately graded and cheap right here.

I forgot to mention that all of the X-Men comics listed in this thread were all claimed by the eBay seller to be NM with sharp, square corners and no folds, creases, tears, stains or water marks. :tonofbricks: Learn from my mistake and get them accurately graded and cheap right here.

I stopped buying raw books on Feebay a long time ago :ohnoez:

To be honest, I've been pretty lucky on the bay... and usually expect and can live with getting within 2 grades (ex: 9.6 -> 9.2 or 9.0 -> 8.0). I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've had greater than a 2.0 grade difference (like with these X-Men issues). But that's because I usually ask for pictures/scans to be emailed to me.

At any rate, the only thing more dead than this sales thread of mine is my Walking Dead sales thread over in Copper/Modern (although I've had a few PM's on bulk deals in that one, nobody has posted any replies or :takeit: yet). Thanks to my one buyer (Rommin) and two others (frankbearrs and Marvelfangirl) for stopping by! (thumbs u Thread closed. Cheers!