• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few more Boston Comic Con Pics

24 posts in this topic

I think they were the only tables set up and covered with supplies. lol

Maybe your mind was still blown from the Emerson/Lake concert. How was it? I didn't realize till I saw the local paper it was in the City of Sin.

I think they were the only tables set up and covered with supplies. lol

Maybe your mind was still blown from the Emerson/Lake concert. How was it? I didn't realize till I saw the local paper it was in the City of Sin.

They were great, sounded like they did in the 70s. The told some cool stories, but it did seem they talked a little too much, then they opened it up to questions. You then get the drunks going "Heyyyyyyy, I saw yose guys in 197333 at the Cape Cod Coliseum, yose guys were awesome!"

Hey, what is that about the city of sin? We might be the city of drug trafficking, but that's about it. Okay there has been a few murders, and the whole Big Dan's thing, (but they did make that into a movie with Jodie Foster). Okay there wass the serial killer who murdered all of those prostitutes in the 80s, but that's a long time ago. At least we aren't as bad as Chelsea or Brockton. lol