• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed, thanks for looking.

11 posts in this topic

For sale here are 5 Tomb of Dracula slabs. All are CGC graded with WHITE pages.

First :takeit: gets it

Shipping to the US will be $8.00 for 1 slab or $10 for more than 1, other will be exact cost. US will be shipped USPS Priority Box

PayPal, Checks or Money Orders are good

If you're on the probation list, I won't sell to you unless you make good on what put you there first.

I can deliver these as R2D2 in Chicago, or they will be mailed next Monday as I'm travelling all this week. I will be at the show Friday and Saturday only. Obviously, no charge to drop them off to you.

To get it started you can take all 5 books delivered in the US or dropped off in Chicago this weekend for $210! For disclosure, each book has been pressed.

Tomb of Dracula 54 CGC 8.5 White haha.jpg

$10 or $5 with the purchase of any other book. I have no idea how this is an 8.5, and I don't have the clockweights to call CGC to ask them. :insane:

ToD54.jpg[/img]

And :takeit: for $5.00. :)

I can pick them up in Chicago at C2E2 on Saturday.

Tomb of Dracula 54 CGC 8.5 White haha.jpg

$10 or $5 with the purchase of any other book. I have no idea how this is an 8.5, and I don't have the clockweights to call CGC to ask them. :insane:

ToD54.jpg[/img]

And :takeit: for $5.00. :)

I can pick them up in Chicago at C2E2 on Saturday.

63 and 54 are SOLD! Thanks!