• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED! THANKS!

73 posts in this topic

ASM 64: F+

Nothing too serious... some spine stress, a little ripple on the back. Also, back looks like a dark book rubber against it and left a slight "dirtiness" to the back... I'm making it sound worse than it actually is. haha.

ospg: ~$37, asking $20

4516791174_9bb18651d0_b.jpg

:takeit:

ASM 67: VF/VF+

A nice book, mostly just some NCB stuff going on. Also a couple spine stresses which look slighly worse in the scan. Could definitely press higher I'm sure, if you're into that.

ospg: ~$70, asking $45

4516792050_1fbd75d7b3_b.jpg

This as well :takeit:

Aquaman 2: F+

Nice book, some light NCB stuff going on, very nice spine overall. One back corner has a very small piece missing. That's about it. Solid book!

ospg: ~ 130, asking $80

4516796518_8dc8522c6e_b.jpg

:takeit:

This as well

Superman 214: VF+ / VF/NM

Almost a NM-. Has a VERY light sun shadow on the back, rest of back is clean. A slightly soft upper left front corner, and a couple other very minor things. Really nice pages too.

ospg: ~ $40, asking $30

4516158607_66fb95597f_b.jpg

:takeit: at 10% off

Superman 214: VF+ / VF/NM

Almost a NM-. Has a VERY light sun shadow on the back, rest of back is clean. A slightly soft upper left front corner, and a couple other very minor things. Really nice pages too.

ospg: ~ $40, asking $30

4516158607_66fb95597f_b.jpg

:takeit: at 10% off

Thanks! :)

50% off :wishluck:

Haha, well that might be pushing it, but how about.. 20% off???

:news:

20% off all remaining books

lol

..and feel free to still make me any offers beyond that. Don't make me go to the 'Bay if I dont have to :wishluck: